Akiflow is an amazing tool for getting stuff done. The way Akiflow is setup we capture a lot of data about how we work. It would be amazing to be able to get a report of this at the end of the week/month to see how we spent our time and how we could improve.
A few examples.
We capture, priority, time estimates, labels, tags, snoozes, reschedules, meetings, integrations etc.
With all of this information I could see things like
- How many tasks/hours am I allocating towards a project/label
- How many hours a week/month am I in meetings
- How often do I not complete a task and reschedule it, what projects/tags are those associated with
- What days/times am I most/least productive
- I personally have tags for things related to growing my life and maintaining my life. I also have tags for AED (Automate, Eliminate and Delegate) I would LOVE to know how I'm allocating my times to these tasks.
I'm sure you could do even more with this.
I know this would be a big feature but I think it would differentiate Akiflow from the sea of other "me too" daily planner apps out there.
At the end of the day we use tools like this to make better use of our limited amount of time. I can't think of a better way to improve this skill than actually getting feedback about how we use our time.