New option to open the Daily Planning Ritual by default when you open Akiflow for the first time of the day.
You can now lock tasks by default on a calendar that's not your primary one.
Unsaved messages on Slack are now automatically marked as done on Akiflow!
- For the keyboard layouts where the shortcut =(add task duration) was not working properly, we switched the shortcut withcmd/ctrl=.
- Switch Today's section name from "Pinned" to "Scheduled on calendar" after the results of our community survey.
- Custom default event color option was missing after changing the event color
Todoist recurrent task completed fix:
- Whenever you mark a Todoist recurrent task as complete, we'll duplicate the task and mark it as done, so you'll be able to track your tasks in Akiflow while the "parent" task is still synched with Todoist and will be moved to the next recurrence date.
- Today: changed the default sorting to newest task on top of the list
- Added Deadlineas a sorting option for Someday.
- Added Labelas a sorting option on Today, Someday, Upcoming, All tasks.
✅ Improved grouped tasks UI on done status
Jjoins the next call (not the current one) if starting in <5 minutes.
You can now share a link to book a meeting with you from Akiflow!
You can customize your link to be
single-use or multi-useand send
email remindersto your guest before the meeting.
A lot more has about to come ;)
Set your events to be
Private or Publicand choose if others who have access to your calendar can see your event’s details.
You can do the same with
tasks locked in the calendarby going to Settings → Tasks → Event Visibility.
- Akiflow won't automatically assigna duration to add your tasks.
- You can check the total durationyou assigned to your tasks in the Today/Upcoming pages.
- Switched the shortcutto assign a duration to a task: from Y to=(as it is already in the Command Bar).
tasklist(Inbox, Today, etc) is now
Time zones: you can now search for
cities and statenames!
- Excluding deleted tasks from search results
- Show the actual number of results, not only the visible ones.
- you can now right-click on a folder to add a label inside it.
- The button to add tasks and labels it's now always visible on top of the list
merged the calendar settingsin the Akiflow calendar
CLI commands: added the Remove Goal of the day and Remove deadline commands
We moved the toast notification to the centre of the main window.
🌞 Daily Planning
- Review what you accomplished yesterday
- Plan your tasks and set your goals for the day
🌙 Daily Shutdown
- Review your tasks of the day
- End your workday
→ At the end of each ritual, you can decide to share your task list using the “Copy&Share” feature!