We are happy to announce the availability of the mobile app for all our users!
The app is still in beta, but you'll be able to
download it directlyfrom here ▶▶
Thanks to all the users who helped us test the beta version so far ❤️
For now, the mobile app is intended to be
a companion to the desktop and web versionsof Akiflow, but we are working to make it a standalone solution for managing your task and time.
Check our guide to learn more about the mobile app and how we will improve it in the future 📘
From now on,
stopping to sync the "Akiflow Tasks" calendarand the all-day events on Google Calendar that you used to check your daily tasks on mobile before this launch. You'll need to delete it from the calendars on Google Calendar.
We encourage all of you to give it a try and provide us with any feedback or suggestions you may have 💪🏻
✨ Trello 2-way sync is now live!
This information in Trello and Akiflow tasks will now be in sync:
- Planned date:you can choose to use Trello's Start Date or Due Date.
- Mark as done/undone: You can even move a Trello task to a specific list when marked as done
⚙️ You can now add custom filters to
import just the lists you needfrom your Trello boards
↕️ Task List
Kto move through the task list now work also with the task popup open (it will close it).
💥 Share availability
If something goes wrong when you save your booking links, you're going to be notified and an error message will be displayed.
Akiflow will retry to save your edits/new link automatically every few minutes, and you will receive a notification when the booking link has been successfully created/edited, and you will be able to copy it directly from there.
📘 New Tutorial
We improved our
Tutorialto help you get the most out of Akiflow and improve your productivity! You can find it by clicking the "Onboarding" button at the bottom of your menu.
✨ Asana 2-way sync is now live!
This information in Asana and Akiflow tasks will now be in sync:
- Planned date:you can choose to plan Asana's tasks by their Start Date or Due Date
- Deadline: Akiflow deadline = Asana due date
⚙️ You can now add custom filters to
import just the sections you needfrom your Asana projects
Many of you asked us to release a
Web versionof Akiflow...now it's live! 🥳
You can access it here 🌐
Currently, the Web version has
some limitations, most notably, these features will be available only on the desktop version:
- 🔔 Notifications
- ⌨️ Accessing the command barfrom everywhere
- 📸 Capturingweb pages as tasks
- 💻 Seeing your day at a glance with our Tray menu
- 📧 Connecting your Gmail and Trello accounts
some shortcutswon't be available in the Web version, including:
- 📃 Your custom shortcut to Show or HideAkiflow
- 🗓️ Cmd* TtoGo Back to Todaywhile navigating the calendar
- 🔗 Pressing Oon a selected task will openonly the first link, not all of them
Ctrl for Windows users
Let us know your feedback on it!
Lock all instancesof recurring tasks in the calendar.
- For tasks already created, pick the "This and all future tasks" option when locking them in the calendar.
New calendar commands:
- Show/Hide Secondary Time Zone
- Group/Ungroup Overlapping Tasks
- Open the Command Bar using cmd*Kwhile inside Akiflow. *Ctrlfor Windows users.
🏷️ Label page
Show / hideyour done, snoozed and someday tasks from the top of the page.
🗑️ Deleted Tasks
→ From now on, tasks that have been in the trash for
more than 30 dayswill be permanently deleted.
🚩 You can now
add a deadlineto your tasks by typing
lock or unlock your tasksin calendar by selecting them and using the "Lock in calendar" / "Unlock from calendar" commands
Show or hide weekendsfrom the calendar using the "Show weekends" / "Hide weekends" commands
📘 Added a context menu so you can
add words to the dictionary,
get suggestionson what you write:)
Notion: you can now set up
Status-type propertiesas completion properties and custom filters.
All: You can now easily check which
information are in 2-way syncwith your integrated tools directly from the task popup!
➡️ Check out our
Go to feature! You'll now be able to directly access:
- Specific sectionswithin label pages
- Features like Share availabilityandMeet with
- Daily PlanningandDaily Shutdownrituals
- You can now decide how to create tasks from the calendar: Go to Settings > Calendar > Task creation from calendar
Share availability: UI/UX improved.
It'll be easier to create new slots, edit them and check your availabilities while doing it!
You can now use our
Meet withfeature to create a meeting with your teammates!
- 🔍 Hit cmdM* to check your teammates' availability
- 🕓 Hoveron a free slot on the calendar to see your guests’timezones.
- 📅 Click on the calendarto create a meeting with them!
Bonus:events from different calendars will be
differentiated by a colored baron the side:)
Ctrl M for windows