Slack re-enabled the API for the Later option (old 'Saved') so
you can go back saving your messages to import them in Akiflow.
Due to Slack API change,
Akiflow can’t unsave the Slack messagefor you when you mark the task as done. As soon as they release this option again, we’ll re-add it.
Shortcut option will keep working!
You can now Zoom in and out in the desktop app as well.
As in browser, you can use the following shortcuts.
cmd +Zoom in
cmd -Zoom out
cmd 0Reset zoom
Ctrl for Windows users
You can also find this option in Settings > General > Appearance
🥲 Option to
turn off animationsin Settings > General > Animations
✅ Show Toast (notification) for
durationfield it's now always visible in the task popup to help manually add it even if the task is not planned yet.
Moved the tagposition to the right of the tasklist to have a consistent position even if other info is visible.
☑️ Hide todos in the calendar on share availability and meet with mode.
We reviewed the Akiflow layout and spacings to make it look cleaner ✨
- Moved the Settingsto the header, under youravataricon.
- Removed the 'Someday' page. You can reach it in two ways:
1- Click on the
'All tasks' right arrowto easily filter all tasks by any status.
Gand use the
Go to commandto go to any page.
- Reviewed the position of all elements and improved the UI
- Help & Guides section UX improvements
- Fix saved availability design
- Calendar: layout lines and Tasks are more visible on calendar
Slack has made some changes in its April updates.
In particular, they changed the way they handle saved items for some accounts, you can read more about these changes at this link.
We worked hard to give you right away a solution to save all your messages in Akiflow :)
🚨 The old system (save message) will not work anymore.
To turn a message into a task, you can click on the 3 dots on a selected message and select “Create a task”.
It may be hidden under “More message shortcuts”.
🚨 If you don’t see the “Create a task” option, please disconnect your Slack account from Akiflow and connect it again.
You can read more about this here
We created a new Sidebar to enhance the readability of our calendar, where we relocated the buttons for "meet with" and "share availability" features.
We have also moved the chat feature and Help&guides section here for easier accessibility.
You can now check all the tasks you planned for a specific day at the bottom of that day's calendar.
This will help you not lose any task you didn't schedule on the calendar and quickly time block them.
Just click on the box to see your task list:)
- We have a new website (akiflow.com), new onboarding slides and a new Setup to start using Akiflow. If you want to check this out, hit ?> Learn Akiflow > Repeat Onboarding.
👥 Meet with
- On event creation, clicking ESCor outside of the event popup won't create an event.
- Removed the sync settings page
- Removed the “Any time” option in the task's time dropdown
- Hide the number of done tasks on the Label and Tags page
- New web pages to check your billing, referrals, login and so on.
- Rituals: fix calendar view on opening. It'll always open at the beginning of your work day now.
- Improved the connection with integrations such as Jira, ClickUp and Asana.
Release Number 2.34.25 (302)
🔔 Event Notifications
Get notified about the next events starting. You can customize your notifications on your mobile Settings.
🗓️ Grouped tasks
Your overlapping tasks in calendar now group as in the desktop app to make your schedule way easier to read.
📆 The calendar now follows the "
start of the week" desktop setting.
⚡️ Improved the app overall
🔄 New UI for the loader icon everywhere in the app!
We're releasing a new version with bug fixing and small improvements. Version number is 2.34.18 (290).
⚙️ Calendar Settings new options:
- Hide Declined events
- Hide Tasksfrom calendar
- improved UI
🔃 Today Page
- Added the possibility to manually reordertasks
📆 Agenda view
- On tap on a day, in the monthly view, you're redirected to agenda view
- Improved UI
- This view will open on “now” (scrolling automatically) as the desktop app
🗓️ 3 days calendar view
- The days' title in header is not more visible